Follow by Email

Monday, October 29, 2012

Proud sista

So my big bro is getting married in december. I can't wait, he is the sweetest dude on the planet. Now I'm not saying this because he is my big bro,I have two big bros and they are both outstanding young men(yels, I brag, I brag,lol), but I digress. I actually honestly and absolutely envy their wives because I swear to you that if they were not my brothers, I would have fought any and every woman on earth to marry one of them (No incesto,lol, just facts) and no, it's not the sister thing, their ladies can attest to this. I am so happy for these ladies though because both my brothers are with ladies who truely appreciate them and would do anything for them,now what could be better right? I'll tell you what , my sisters and I finding equally outstanding dudes to marry and I must say, so far, we aint having that much luck. It's more difficult than that eye of the needle and camel thing I tell you. I know my parents are not the only great parents on earth so why o why is it so hard to find a young man of integrity, who is easy on the eyes and quite ambitious and focused ? Is it too much to ask? It's not like I'm asking for a guy who looks like Will Smith(with out the big ears), stylish like Pharrell , funny like Chris Rock, swaggified like Lenny Kravitz, rich like Bill, who cooks like Govind Armstrong and can serenade me like Usher, though now that I think of it, it would be nice, real nice...So why lord? Why? Please let me know o  and yes I am taking applications(I joke,I joke...not).

LOL!!!,
The foxy one.

No comments: